Friday, October 17, 2008

Hard decision :'(

Today i have made a hard decision.... I already think so long about this matter and made a final decision on it.. I had to put a full stop on it so that i wont let the same thing happen to me like sem 2.... I nid to get over it fast so that it wont affect my exam... I already regret at the sem 2 when the same thing happened to me and i cant get over it in a short time... For this time i hope i can solve it faster...Actually i felt sry that i made this decision to whom may concern... Sry... Mayb is becoz of my emotions and made a stupid decision.. i hope u wont mad at me... I think u can get over it... U still have alot of frens and family that can help u... I think im nt suitable to becum a bro for u... I will still treat u as my fren but i think there will be a limit which i set it for myself for nt overlimit it... The problems is nt in u but is because of me... Hope u can understand... There are still many ppl and frens that support u... But for me, there are nt much... There are many thing happening to me in just half year, it makes me becum more sensitive and really emo sometimes.... And there are sometimes i think that i sacrifice so much and putting all my efforts in it that i hope that i can get then same treatment but who knows, i get ntg in the end.....I know that it is very stupid for me to think like that but i really cant control myself.... I feel like im some1 who are important when im needed and im invisible when my role finished playing... So i have to becum more mature and start making my own decision... At 1st, I also feel down when i made this decision, but i think is better for me and for u... U still young and there are still many ppl u can treat them as ur bro..... Last word.. Sorry!!

No comments: