Saturday, October 18, 2008

Power

Is it power that important?? Is it power can influence ppl?? Y everyone desire power??? I dont understand y that power is so important to everyone... Is it no 1 can survive without any power?? Is it power can bring fame and money?? For me i dont think so, i think power bring more hatred to the others more than fame and money.... I can still survive without any power because as long as i done my part then it is ok for me... I do not mean to critics all the people with power and influences but i really hate the ppl who use the power that assign to him/her for own benefits... In addition, the people who hunger for power are worst than the ppl who use power for own benefits... I hate to c ppl that go and 'ampu' the powerful ppl to gain some benefits for themself... If u wan power, y dont u go and get it urself with ur own potential?? This kind of ppl are very fake!! Based on the observation i got, powerful ppl really can influence ppl especially the ppl who are hunger for power... Why is this world going to be like this?? There will be more and more ppl get hated and powerless ppl will be discriminate!! I rather to be stay alone than make more frens so that i wont get hurt in the future... Really dissapointed sometimes... I hope u all can wake up and choose the right road for urself... whether to be hated or loved...

No comments: